Sunday, April 19, 2009

Is the weekend over already??

So, the weekend came and went...I can't believe it. I worked yesterday and Jason took the kids the library to see Superwhy, which is James' favorite cartoon. However, in person he was not a fan. He liked him from a distance, but no so much face to face. Wish I could have been there to see it. We sold our Barbie Jeep and bought an Escalade (Power wheels) for the kids. James was VERY excited about his new "truck". Becca didn't get a chance to ride in it till today, but she was very happy with the trade...the new truck "goes SO much faster"...she was very happy with that.

Today it rained...and rained...and rained. It was a very lazy day around the house. We did go out to lunch at Taco Bell (kids' choice) and then came home for naps. Becca had baseball practice from 4-5, and is VERY excited about baseball and is ready for her first game (at least she thinks she is). I am going to run to Wal-mart later tonight after everyone is in bed and get some of the things that we need.

Tomorrow and Tuesday I am off, however I am going to my program tomorrow night at Papa Del's...YUM!!! So, I have a few more days off...which will be nice!! I have a lot that I could do around the house, but don't have the "want" to do it. Oh well...it will be there when I do.

I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!! Bring on the warmer temps!!!

No comments: