Thursday, February 18, 2010

What are we going to do...??

Ok...so the news is: WE'RE MOVING!!!! I'm still in shock and can't believe we are actually moving. We got preapproved today for the house that we fell in love with while we were there. It's a short sale house, the owners are trying to stay out of foreclosure. I'm hoping our realtor will get in touch with their realtor tomorrow and we can put an offer in. It's been on the market for a while, so hopefully it will work out. Keep your fingers crossed!!! It's 2800 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, formal dining room, living room, HUGE pantry and utility room, kitchen with all newer appliances, huge deck on the back with a decent sized yard. Of course I forgot my camera...so I do have the website and I'll try to put it on here so you can see it.

So, yes I am excited, but at the same time I am scared out of my mind. I'm scared to leave our family and friends and our entire support system. We will be moving and it will be just US. I know we will be fine and we will make it through, but at the same time who am I going to call when I need to get away?? The good thing is I won't have to work for at least a year or so, I'm trying to hold out of going back to work till James is in kindergarten, so that's my plan...Jason's may be different. :) Well, there you have it...we are moving to San Antonio, Tx. WOW!!!!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

congrats! keep the blog going lady!