Monday, February 23, 2009

Randomness....

Well, it has definitely been a while since I posted last. What's been up?? It doesn't feel like too much...the big highlight is we got a new (to us) van. Yes, we traded in our 10 year old van...finally!!! 2008 Grand Caravan, and I love it!!!

We also joined the Fitness Center as a family. We are hoping to go 3-4 days a week, Becca and James go to the playroom, and seem to really like it. I went twice last week...I know...I didn't do accomplish my "goal". This week I will have to go 4-5 times. I did the elliptical once and the bike once, along with weights. I would also like to do some of the classes that they offer, only I have never done anything like that before...and I feel really self-conscious, but we'll see!!

The kids are doing well. James has had a terrible cold this weekend, running a fever, nasty stuff dripping out of his ear, etc. Other than that...it was a good weekend...LAZY and not a whole lot got done, but a good weekend none the less.

My co-workers and I went out for dinner and a movie, and saw "He's just not that into you"...I think that was the name...it was the first time in as long as I can remember that I went to a movie after 7pm, with adults only!!! It was a lot of fun!!! It's nice to have co-workers that get along and enjoy being around each other.

Well, I guess I will go on with my "boring" life...I guess it's kind of nice being "boring". You don't have to get so bent out of shape with all of the big things that go on in life!!! Have a good week!!!

No comments: