Sunday, May 17, 2009

Week in review...

Becca had a game on Monday, so we rode bikes to the game...which was the first bike ride of the summer...FUN!! She did lose her game, but got a hit...I owe her ice cream and she hasn't reminded me...WOW!! Tuesday, her and I went shopping for some presents for friends and teachers, Wednesday her game got cancelled, so she went to Gymnastics while I was at work late. Thursday I had to work late and then play softball, so Jason and the kids came out for my game...we lost. Friday, Storms, Storms and more Storms...not much more to say. Today I worked, the kids played inside and outside, Becca went over to my Mom's, Bradley mowed, James and I went and got our hair cut and then we went over to my mom's for dinner. Overall...pretty boring week.

I'm still surprised...the kids have 5 days of school this coming week, 4 the following week, and then 2 1/2 days, and then they are out for the summer. My kids will be in 8th grade and 1st grade next year, and my baby will most likely be going to an all day preschool...OMG...what will I do???

Well, next week doesn't look any more exciting...but I'll let you know!!! Have a good one!!!

No comments: