Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hints

Do you ever give your husband hints? Do you make comments about things he does that ANNOY you, in the hopes that he will hear them and change? At times does it seem that no matter WHAT your husband does it bugs the HELL out of you??

That is where I am RIGHT now. I know I am a bit of a b*tch right now because I have my period...but come on...open your eyes and see the big picture!!! Pick up after yourself!! Put things away after you use them!! If I cook dinner, do the dishes (this is a normal in our house, however lately...not so much...I seem to be doing it all). If I tell you that I am sad and lonely and depressed, open your eyes and your heart and don't "read into" only 1 line out of the email I sent you!!

Somedays I think it would be easier to be married to another woman...we think alike. I know marriage is hard, and it's even harder trying to handle life changing events, but MAN...this is REALLY difficult!!!!

2 comments:

Carla said...

I don't know...men can be pain in the asses, but women can be such bitches. I think I will stick with my lil' man and just roll my eyes and curse him behind his back when I have no clue what he is talking about or being a PITA. :) Hope it gets better.

Kim said...

Thanks Carla!! I think I was just having a bad day or maybe just a bad week...and PMS!! Oh well...things are better, just need to leave my lists of things I want done, etc. :)