Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just another week

Well, it's been over a week since I blogged last, and actually my week was pretty boring, not a lot happened. The kids had a great week at camp, James was good at the babysitters, work was good for Jason, and my work was pretty uneventful.
I have been on my meds for about 2 weeks now, I feel that it is starting to work. I got mad at Jason the other day, and usually it lasts quite awhile, but I got mad and then it was over. I don't cry at the drop of a hat, and the kids have been more bearable (which really they are probably the same, I'm just able to handle it a little bit better).
We made 2 trips to Kankakee this week, 1 for a funeral (Jason's uncle) and the second time for his sisters graduation party for the O'Connor side of the family. Becca thought it was pretty cool that everyone there (or most of the people) had the same last name...she thought "O'Connor was a pretty popular name". We don't see this side of the family very often and trying to explain to her that they are all her family, cousins, aunts/uncles, etc. was a bit difficult. She doesn't understand why we don't see them as much as we see my side of the family. It was nice seeing Jason's brothers, sisters-in-law, sister, parents, etc. Our newest sister in law (Melissa- Dave's wife) and I see eye to eye on a lot of things, so it is nice talking with her. I really enjoy hanging out with them and having our kids around them.
Well, I'm off to bed...maybe I will have more to talk about next time. :)

No comments: