Sunday, July 20, 2008

Why we love our Dad



  1. He makes us homemade ice cream, which he says is for us, but really it was for himself.
  2. He lets us watch TV when he has other things to do, and then he forgets about us, so we sit in front of the TV all day long.
  3. He takes us to feed the ducks.
  4. He takes all 3 of us to the pool while mom is at work.
  5. He reads books to us before bed if we want.
  6. He plays Guitar Hero with us.
  7. He likes to make us laugh.
  8. He hates it when we cry.
  9. He will do anything for us, even if he doesn't want to.
  10. He loves us all the time, even when we make bad choices.
Why mom loves our Dad
  1. He gave me the family that I never thought we would have.
  2. He has stuck with me through everything.
  3. He does more around the house than I give him credit for.
  4. He likes to cook...I don't.
  5. He enjoys just "being" together, we don't have to be doing anything.
  6. He likes paying the bills, so I don't have to.
  7. He likes making me happy.
  8. He hates it when I cry.
  9. He would do anything for me, even if he doesn't want to
  10. He loves me no matter what.

No comments: