Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend update

Well, here we are again...another Sunday night, weekend over, and another week ahead of us.

This past week, we didn't do a whole lot. The couple of big things that happened was Becca's last t-ball game on Monday. I would include a couple of pictures, but Jason took them with my cell phone and he cut Becca out of the picture...figures. The other big thing was Bradley had a Dr's appt. and the Dr. thinks there is a possibility that he has Aspergers syndrome, because of the lack of social skills he exhibits. He is going to start going to this Child Development Clinic at Carle to see if they can diagnose him with it or not. I hope he doesn't have it, but at least with a diagnosis we would know why he is/does the things he does. So, I will keep you updated on this as we find out more information.

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Friday night I worked and then came home and went to Walmart to get some groceries. Saturday we woke up and had to take Becca to the Doctor, she was complaining of an ear infection, which ended up being an infection...ugh. The Dr. thought both of her tubes were out and not functional, so I am going to call the ENT tomorrow and see what they want to do. I don't want her to have to have surgery again, but if it stops the infections...I'm all for it. After that we dropped her back off at my mom's and went to Tuscola to see if we could find anything we liked at Zales outlet...our 10 year anniversary is coming up. Well, we didn't find anything, but got the kids a few outfits at Carters. Then we headed back to Champaign, went to a couple of other jewelry stores...didn't find anything that we really liked, so we went to my moms and hung out for the night.

Sunday, mom and I went shopping, we played softball, and that was pretty much our whole day.

Well I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!!!

No comments: