Sunday, September 14, 2008

OK...I will play the 'tag' game

OK...I didn't think I would get around to actually doing this...but I did...sorry it took so long!!


1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the player's blog
.4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?
Working at DSC as the Rec. Therapist, enjoying Becca's first year and Bradley's 2nd year with us, living in Mahomet, had 3 dogs, 4 cats, and 1 lizard (now down to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 2 lizards), I know I was doing more, but I can't think of anything else.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Clean the house or at least as much as I can while waiting on the garage sale next weekend
2. Get the kids in bed
3. laundry
4. give Quincy a bath
5. clean bathroom

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Popcorn
2. chocolate chip cookies
3. salt and vinegar chips
4. crackers and cheese
5. whatever I can find...usually I'm not that picky, but when I am and we had it in the house, it's probably gone already...all the good stuff gets eaten by everyone else before me.

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Take care of my family/extended family
2. College tuition for all 3 of our kids and any nieces/nephews that may need money for school
3. Travel
4. Not work and be a stay at home mom (don't really need to be a billionaire for this...but we would have to make more than we make right now)
5. Adopt more kids

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Eating (even when I'm not really hungry, but it looks/smells good)
2. not exercising
3. making a mess in the house and not picking up after myself
4. cleaning out the van one day and the next it looking like I never cleaned it
5. giving in to the kids...one day I will learn

What are five places where you have lived?
Champaign, IL-born and raised
Charleston, IL-college
Urbana, IL
Mahomet, IL
Champaign, IL-swore I would never move back!! :)

What are five jobs you've had?
1. Diana Foods-cashier/customer service desk
2. Animal Medical Center-office manager
3. Caring for kids preschool-teacher
4. DT and Rec. Therapist at DSC
5. CUSR-Adult Program Coordinator

Five people I tag:
Everyone with a blog that I know has already done it!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Where are you Kim???? We all want an update! :)
Hope everything is well.