Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

My sister and my mom

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to my sister's house for dinner, which was VERY good. She had a houseful and was quite the hostess...along with my brother-in-law!! We came home from there house and put the tree up and the ornaments on it. The kids really enjoy this and it's one of our family traditions. We did not get the rest of the Christmas decorations out...who knows if we will. We have the tree and the stockings...do we have to put it all out?? It takes so much time to unpack and then pack back up...UGH!!!

Well, we are taking off in the morning to head up to Jason's families for the Weber party. We are going to go up early and drop off all of our stuff at his brother/sister-in-laws and hang out there for a while and then head over to his parents. It will be nice seeing everyone, but there are SO many people...sometimes you don't even get a chance to talk to them all. We have to be home by 5 to pick up the dogs at the boarding facility, so it will be a quick trip up and back.

I have all of my shopping done, except what I want to buy for my parents...they are the HARDEST to buy for...they don't give a whole lot of hints. But everyone else is done. I am going to wrap a bunch tonight to put under the tree for the kids and all of Jason's families are going up with us tomorrow. So...I'm going to go so I can get the kids off to bed (Polar Express is on...and they have enjoyed watching it) and then eat something before I start my wrapping.

No comments: