Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend & sick kid

Father's Day weekend...and I didn't even get out the camera. I am such a bad person!!

Saturday James woke up from his 2nd nap (he usually only takes 1, if he takes that) with a fever. UGH!!! Jason took him up to convenient care and he was diagnosed with strep throat, again. He has had it 3 or 4 times in the last 3 months. I don't know where he is getting it, he is at a home daycare and he is the only 1 there besides her girls and they are fine, so the mystery has begun. I think I am going to try to call my doctor to see about getting Jason and I tested to see if we are carriers. While I was on-line I also read in many different places that your dog can be a carrier...I never heard of such a thing. However if Quincy is a carrier it would make more sense, he is eye level with James and he does give him lots of kisses. So I guess we will start with testing the humans in our house, and then move onto the 4 legged creatures. :)

Saturday night we went to my mom's to give my step-dad/Pa-pa his Father's day gift and hang out for a little while. We stayed much later than I wanted with a sick kid, but he just slept most of the evening/night. Sunday we woke up and Jason opened his father's day present from me...Jars of Clay tickets. He was very surprised and happy with them. We went for lunch and ice cream, did some shopping and came home before all the storms went through. We watched the end of the U.S. Open and tried our hardest to cheer for the underdog...that darn Tiger ruined that. Jason also opened his present from the kids, which was 1 of those Golden Tee Plug and Play games. Becca and him played it and I think she was kicking his you know what for most of their match...it was quite funny!!! I think Jason had a pretty good day, even with a sick kid!!

Hope all other Father's out there had a great day!!

No comments: