Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Not enough!!

Do you ever feel that no matter what you do...it will never be enough?? Do you ever feel that even when you are trying to be "normal"...it's not enough?? Do you ever feel that you did all you could do and it wasn't enough??

UGH!!!! I am so tired of feeling this way when Jason's family comes. My issues are with Laura (sister in law) and her husband Andy (my cousin)...I know it's totally Jerry Springer like...but anyways...I tried my best to be totally "normal" today, I watched what I say, I thought it was a good day...but I still feel like it wasn't good enough. Maybe for them it won't be until I totally forget what happened with Laura/Andy...but I'm just not ready yet and I'm not sure I ever will be able to forgive and forget. L and A continue to lie about everything, I hear stories all the time about things that they say that I know just aren't true, etc, etc.

We have done nothing wrong to anyone, we just want to distance ourselves from some of the people in the family, and we get put in the dog house...how is that fair??? I love my in-laws...I do...I just wish they would realize that we aren't the "bad" people, we just don't want to be involved with people that are manipulative and lie. I believe that we do more than enough...I just don't thing others think so!! Sorry...just needed to vent!!!

No comments: